08 October 2009

Caught Up with Greg

Greg pictured talking with my good Texan friend, Corey:

Sunday, before lunch and communion, we had card games and conversation:


What a celebration to be caught back up with Greg. Greg is ten years my senior. Back when he was my age, I lived in Campbelltown and he lived in Minto. We used to play guitar some, eat chips w/ gravy on bread rolls. He'd take me and sometimes others fishing off coastline around Wollongong. Snorkeling, bushwalks, etc.

A few years ago, Greg found Nicole and I online through our blog. We caught up over e-mail. Then, we visited the Gong and Greg had us and our teammates over for a grand barbecue with he and his friend, Deon.

We'd lost touch after that. But after living in the Gong now since Australia Day early this year, we finally found each other! Greg's son, Ben, found me on Facebook last Friday. So, . . . it's been good to get caught back up, not only with Greg, but Ben and Mark as well. They came over for dinner Tuesday. I'll put those pics up later, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment