07 July 2009

Not as Big gives way to Gong Alien

I got tired of blogging my old way. The old blog was morphing already, but I felt the need for a new start, a new pattern. The old blog was called "not as big as i am." This new one is called "Gong Alien."

I used to write reflections of processes going on in my head. Now I want to tell more stories instead of explain concepts and I want to just log my daily life without getting too abstract. I want to observe and share what happens in my life, but I won't always analyze every little thing. I'll also try not to just post links to other stuff on the internet unless it's a recent video from my life. So, . . . . I hope this new blog will be more day-to-day life focused.

So, I want to introduce myself just for the purpose of seeing where I'm at in my life's journey right now. Instead of explaining where I've been (a lot), I'll just display my present, what I'm seeing right now.

I'll try to post pictures and tell about my day starting in the next post.

By the way, I'm a 34-year old (for now) alien living in Wollongong, Australia with my Australian wife, Nicole, and our daughter, Ella. Also, our son is with us, but he's yet to be born. I'm an alien living in the Gong. This is my life.

Here's my first picture:

1 comment: